Stuck At Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StalwartPalidin pestering VielPrankster

2 posters

Go down

StalwartPalidin pestering VielPrankster Empty StalwartPalidin pestering VielPrankster

Post  StalwartPaladin Tue May 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Hark! Greetings my good troll, how lies the road of life before ye?
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

StalwartPalidin pestering VielPrankster Empty Re: StalwartPalidin pestering VielPrankster

Post  VilePrankster Tue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

hehehehe i 7hink you migh7 hahahaha no7 wan7 7o ge7 hehehehe involved 7here are 7hings a7 work here hahahaha far beyond 7he feeble mind hehehehe of someone wi7h a feeble mind HAHAHA like yourself. HEHEHEHE 7hough i'm g∞d for some fun hahahaha so why no7. MY name is Jekyll hehehehe but you may call me LORD for now hahahaha as i7 seems you have some kind of a hehehehe fe7ish for 7he old 7imy 7hing hehehehe. so if your ready hahahaha i'll properly in7roduce myself hehehehe and you can fall deeper hehehehe in7o 7he spiders web like 7he res7 of my cohorts and myself.hahahaha XD
VilePrankster
VilePrankster
Admin

https://sgrub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

StalwartPalidin pestering VielPrankster Empty Re: StalwartPalidin pestering VielPrankster

Post  StalwartPaladin Tue May 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Sir Jekyll, I will thank you kindly to contain you girlish out bursts of laughter. I shall never call the lies of you Lord, that title is reserved only for the most esteemed and beloved leaders in the land, you sir have earned no such honor. I will also thank you not to clam my style of speech a fetish, it is no such thing. IT IS A FUCKING LIFE STYLE CHOICE YOU INSUFFERABLE...! *sigh* I apologize for my out burst.... :I

In a effort to change the topic more to a pleasant venue, I have heard tale of a game hailing by the name of SGRUB, might I inquire further into the matter?
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  VilePrankster Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm

heheheheHAHAHAHA well i7 seems you passed 7ha7 7es7. hehehehe i would never wan7 7o go by lord 7o much weigh7 in 7i7le. bu7 yes 7he prior was hehehehe mearly a hehehehe warning. you see i do need you hahahaha and 7his is no lauhehehehe......no laughahahaha....no laughing....HAHAHAHA ok who am i kidding i7s hilarious. 7his means 7he of end of 7he....oh i'm ge77ing ahead of myself. le7 me hehehehe ge7 7he "game" s7ar7ed and 7he fun rolling. HAHAHAHA XD
VilePrankster
VilePrankster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StalwartPaladin Thu May 26, 2011 9:57 pm

hmm, this adventure sounds promising, consider my interest piqued. LET THE QUEST BEGIN!
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  VilePrankster Thu May 26, 2011 10:14 pm

i don'7 dou87 you bu7 8u7 7his "ques7" could and will mean your end a7 some poin7. you will help us along 7he way bu7 you will no7 be a8le 7o reap 7he spoils. no7 7o say you will 8e of li77le use jus7........so in my s7ai7 of calm i can 7ell you wha7 you mus7 know 7o 8e of help. are you sure a8ou7 7his?
VilePrankster
VilePrankster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StalwartPaladin Thu May 26, 2011 10:30 pm

The simple thrill and honor of questing is all the spoils my heart requires. To quest is one of the many duties of a knight.

But do, good sir, tell me of the information that is vital to our success. I will do everything in my power to help.
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  StalwartPaladin Fri May 27, 2011 12:19 am

VilePrankster? hast thou gone to the land of dreams? Or dosth thou simply chose to ignore me?
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  VilePrankster Fri May 27, 2011 12:27 am

a li77le of 8o7h.....8u7 yeah 7here are some 7hings you mus7 undsers7and firs7.

do you have a weapon of sor7s?
and
why do you have such a weird looking r∞m.....
you live NEX7 D∞R?!?!?!

i can SEE you 7yping wi7h your silly armor on and every7hing! XD
VilePrankster
VilePrankster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StalwartPaladin Fri May 27, 2011 12:32 am

My armor is not silly, it is valent and knightly, is the epitome of seriousness!
And of course I have a weapon what kind of self respecting knight would not be ready to respond to strife?? I have a magnificent Flailkind, now that I now where to find you I will retrieve the information from you personally.
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down