Stuck At Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StalwartPaladin has arived at VilePranksters Abode

2 posters

Go down

StalwartPaladin has arived at VilePranksters Abode Empty StalwartPaladin has arived at VilePranksters Abode

Post  StalwartPaladin Fri May 27, 2011 12:45 am

"Greetings good...sir?" Camela says puzzled by the scene before her. A pile of various blue and purple crystals scatered about the home of VilePrankster. She takes her Flailkind from her Strife Specibus and calls out to VP again.
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

StalwartPaladin has arived at VilePranksters Abode Empty Re: StalwartPaladin has arived at VilePranksters Abode

Post  VilePrankster Fri May 27, 2011 1:02 am

Mad "GAHHH" Jekyll says with anguish. "don'7 move if you know wha7's good for you. 7he whole house is filled wi7h ei7her 7hings you shouldn'7 see or pranks i se7 for in7ruders." he climbs down a ladder that looks like only a taller person could reach. "don't touch the crys7als i need 7hose. my names Jekyll you can call me Dr. 7hough"
VilePrankster
VilePrankster
Admin

https://sgrub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

StalwartPaladin has arived at VilePranksters Abode Empty Re: StalwartPaladin has arived at VilePranksters Abode

Post  StalwartPaladin Fri May 27, 2011 1:11 am

"As you wish, Doctor." Camela said freezing in place "But I beseech thee, direct me around the traps that I might help you fight, it is a knight's sworn duty to help others of a similar cause in battle." Camela said assertively know that Doctor would be hesitant to point out his defenses to a new comrade.
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  VilePrankster Fri May 27, 2011 1:26 am

"meh jus7 come over here 7he wors7 you'll ge7 is a pie 7o 7he face on 7his level. 7he 7raps have helped keep 7he imps ou7 7hough o7herwise i'm armed with my 7ime Scy7he" he says in a very calm almost friendly fashion "you can 7rus7 me....in 7his form a7 leas7.....also could you s7op 7he nigh7 7hing for 7he momen7. your normal voice is much nicer."
VilePrankster
VilePrankster
Admin

https://sgrub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum