Stuck At Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baron_Of_Bass pestering StalwalterPaladin

2 posters

Go down

Baron_Of_Bass pestering StalwalterPaladin Empty Baron_Of_Bass pestering StalwalterPaladin

Post  Baron_Of_Bass Tue May 24, 2011 10:40 pm

HELLO. EY HEE-UR YOO ARR A NOOB NOHH BIG DEAL WHEE MIGHT EVEN BHEE FRIENDS
Baron_Of_Bass
Baron_Of_Bass

Back to top Go down

Baron_Of_Bass pestering StalwalterPaladin Empty Re: Baron_Of_Bass pestering StalwalterPaladin

Post  StalwartPaladin Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I resent the noob comment, I am no sniveling nave! I will however accept your offer of friendship, may our friendship blossom under the light of honor and chivalry, as all worthy friendships do.
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Baron_Of_Bass pestering StalwalterPaladin Empty Re: Baron_Of_Bass pestering StalwalterPaladin

Post  Baron_Of_Bass Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 pm

haha not to be rude but why do you talk like a knight or something whats up with that if we're gonna be friends you gonna have to chill with the weird speech patterns..anyway have you found vileprankster yet i hear he's planning something good any ideas what he's up to?
Baron_Of_Bass
Baron_Of_Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  StalwartPaladin Thu May 26, 2011 11:00 pm

FUCK DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THE GOD DAMN BEAUTY OF OLD ENGLISH THEY SPOKE PURE POETRY MAN!! POETRY!!! SWEET TROLL JEGUS WHYYY?

*sigh* I apologize for my out burst... *sigh* Just to clarify, I am a knight in training, and I will serve the Lords of the lad with valent knightly service as my ancestors once did. If my manner of speech is perplexing you I suppose I could attempt more....modern... speech...in the spirit of friendship....

Hey, I'm Camela Avalon. VielPrankster hasn't told me anything too specific about the quest..er i mean game... other than that I shant... um...won't.... be receiving much of the spoils collected...
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Of_Bass Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 pm

i really aprecaiate you trying to change and it's not that i don't want your to speak you knight languge or whatever but i have to be brutaly honest i find it weird...but anyway i am remiix beatzz aka the baron of bass i think we should begin by trying to figure out this whole game
Baron_Of_Bass
Baron_Of_Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  StalwartPaladin Fri May 27, 2011 12:06 am

Yes, I concur... er agree... we should attempt to figure this game out. learn it's secrets, complete out quest! er... I mean beat the game... We aught to pester VP sp I shall return soon.
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron_Of_Bass Fri May 27, 2011 12:19 am

\/\/417 d1D j00Z $4'/ QU3$7?!!? 1 d0|\|'7 3\/3|\| |-|4\/3 4 900D |<|\|0\/\/L393 0Ph 7|-|3 94/\/\3 L37 4L0|\|3 4 \/\/34P0|\| 0r 4|\|'/7|-|1|\|9 70 d0 QU3$7?!!? 1 /\/\34|\| 1 |-|4\/3 4 \/\/34P0|\| bU7 1 |-|4\/3|\|'7 Ph19Ur3D 17 0U7....4|\|'/\/\/4'/ 1LL b3 \/\/4171|\|9 Ph0r 4 r3$P0|\|(3 Phr0/\/\ \/P
Baron_Of_Bass
Baron_Of_Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  StalwartPaladin Fri May 27, 2011 12:38 am

I'm sure we can properly equipt you properly very soon, 'll just take a look though my armory.... I mean weapons chest... and see if I can find anything fitting for you. After I go to VP's house to get some information. Apparently he lives very close by.
StalwartPaladin
StalwartPaladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down